- $3,500: Support a First-Year Dr. Joseph Graham Fellow for one year.
- $2,000: Support a Returning Dr. Joseph Graham Fellow for one year.
- $10,000: Senior Fellow trip for 12 students to Washington, D.C., for National March for Life.
- $200,000: One year of funding the entire Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for 60 undergraduate Fellows. Includes monetary scholarship sent to Fellows, training costs, mentorship throughout the year, on-campus Pro-Life supplies, and more.
- $31,000: Funding of entire Graduate Scholarship program for 13 students.
- $150: Tuition for one high school teen at Team Life Camp.
- $4,000: 10 week’s pay for one summer intern.
- Coming soon $$: Sponsor Texas Right to Life’s legislative team in the State Capitol for one month during each session of the Texas Legislature
- $25,000: Training Pro-Life organizations in other states about passing Pro-Life laws and policies.
- $10,000: One month of ensuring compliance and enforcement of Pro-Life laws and budget provisions.
- $850: Electronic delivery of news and information to 146,000 people for one month.
Political Campaigns (PAC)
- $6,000: Average price for one round of Pro-Life voter guides in a Texas House of Representatives race.
- $22,000: Pro-Life radio ads in one district for a Texas House of Representatives race.
- $35,000: TV ads in one district for a Texas House of Representatives race.