Texas Right to Life has part-time internships opening in 2016 in our Houston headquarters:
1. Membership Services – customer service, answering phones, compiling data, handling money.2. Politics – event planning, making phone calls, assisting with clerical needs, some political research.3. Legislation – researching current TX laws and other state laws, researching effects of new Pro-Life laws, preparing for the 2017 legislative session.
We work in a peaceful but fast-paced office where personal responsibility is highly regarded. Our office is busy; employees must remain focused in order to complete all the tasks required of them within a reasonable time period. In addition to prioritizing assignments, employees commit themselves to improving our organization.
A commitment to the following Pro-Life values is expected from each employee:
• Human life begins at fertilization.
• All innocent human life is worthy of protection regardless of age and physical or mental competence, including life begun in a laboratory.
• The terminally ill are intrinsically valuable to our human family; therefore, they should receive all requested lifesaving care, including compassionate palliative care.
Commitment to each listed Pro-Life value is non-negotiable.
Interested applicants should email a resume and a cover letter stating the desired position(s), and answering the below questions, to email@example.com:
- What does it mean to be Pro-Life?
- Why are you Pro-Life?
- What three qualities are needed in Pro-Life activists?
- Why do you want to work for Texas Right to Life?
- Do you want full or part-time employment?
- What is your availability?
- What will you add to Texas Right to Life?
Be a vital member of the most dynamic Pro-Life organization on Earth!