At a press conference hosted by Texas Right to Life on Tuesday, Governor Rick Perry urged Texas legislators to support Texas Right to Life's flagship bill for the 2013 Texas legislative session, the Preborn Pain Bill. The Preborn Pain Bill will protect babies in the womb who can feel pain from the torture of abortion by prohibiting abortions from being committed at 20 weeks gestation and later.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Shock testimony unsealed: Planned Parenthood executives admit to selling baby body parts under oath
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)