Today, Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick announced the committee assignments for the State Senate during the Regular Session of the 86th Texas Legislature. One of the most important tasks of the lieutenant governor is to assign the 31 state senators to the committees in the State Senate through which legislation must pass, including Pro-Life bills. As expected, Lieutenant Governor Patrick’s consistent leadership has again manifested in committee assignments with Pro-Life legislators chairing important committees with Pro-Life majorities on the committees most relevant to Pro-Life bills. We also congratulate Texas Right to Life endorsee State Senator Lois Kolkhorst (R-Brenham) on her new role as Chair of the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services; Senator Kolkhorst has achieved a strong Pro-Life voting record and has been key to helping stop legislation that endangered vulnerable patients. Texas Right to Life thanks Lieutenant Governor Patrick for acting quickly to begin the passage of needed conservative and Pro-Life reforms for the State of Texas.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Shock testimony unsealed: Planned Parenthood executives admit to selling baby body parts under oath
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)