Friday, the State House debated the state budget. Texas Right to Life spearheaded the cuts of $61M to “family planning”, a revenue stream for the abortion industry. All seven of our amendments passed overwhelmingly. While fed law prohibits further cuts, this 37 percent will hurt. Sunday holds the last part of the budget debate; two more provisions will be considered that restrict how any remaining “family planning” funds are disbursed in Texas.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)
- Life and Love: Brenna and Nick Van Cleve (Houston Baptist University)