Texas Right to Life promotes the value of innocent human life within the legal system in Texas and also across America. Texas Right to Life is dedicated to restoring legal protection to innocent lives threatened by abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia. Through regular collaboration with the Texas Legislature, Governor, and Lieutenant Governor, Texas Right to Life spearheads the pro-family, Pro-Life coalition in Austin, ensuring the passage of sound Pro-Life legislation. Our Texas delegation in D.C. regularly utilizes our legislative research to help them maintain their Pro-Life voting records.
Click on a link below for more information.
- (2005) 79th Texas Legislative Session
- (2003) 78th Texas Legislative Session
- (2001) 77th Texas Legislative Session
Texas: The #2 Pro-Life State in the U.S. in 2004
A 2004 report published by World Magazine shows Texas as the #2 Pro-Life State in the United States.
- For the full Americans United for Life National Pro-Life State Analysis, click here.
- For the full report and article, click here