Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke announced he is running for president, after months of stoking rumors. Hollywood, New York, and California elites pushed O’Rourke to stardom last year for challenging your Pro-Life Senator Ted Cruz. Star-studded enthusiasm for Beto drove Democrats in huge numbers to the polls in 2018, causing many of your Republican districts to turn blue. What will happen if Beto goes head to head with President Donald Trump in 2020? This time, Texas could totally turn blue.
Trump won Texas handedly in 2016—4.6 million votes to 3.8 million votes for Hillary Clinton. Now, likely voters in our state are alarmingly split 49% to 49% on the president’s job approval rating.
So you can see why anti-lifers are salivating at the opportunity to crush Texas and destroy American values forever.
If that prospect doesn’t frighten you, just look at O’Rourke’s record.
- 2013: Tried to block all states from passing any Pro-Life legislation whatsoever.
- 2014: Voted to force YOU to fund abortions through Obamacare.
- 2015: Penned a letter to Obama to force YOU to fund abortions in other countries.
- 2017: Voted in favor of late-term abortions after the preborn child can feel pain at five months.
- Earned a 100% rating from Planned Parenthood Action Fund and NARAL Pro-Choice America.
Throughout his career in Congress and on the campaign trail O’Rourke has stood for the most radical leftist position against Life: late-term abortions funded on your dime.
Beto O’Rourke poses the greatest threat to American values on the ballot. NOW is the time to take action; don’t wait until 2020 when the Democrats already raised and spent hundreds of millions against President Trump. Give now. Your gift today will build an infrastructure to combat the Democrats in 2020, including:
- Mobilize staff and volunteers to visit voters before they cast their ballots;
- Deliver 1 million Pro-Life voter guides to strategic districts;
- Reach 400,000 Texans with direct mail, online ads, and phone calls; and
- Target pivotal Spanish-speaking voters who share your Pro-Life values.