With your support, we will enter the next session of the Texas Legislature appropriately armed and funded to save as many lives as possible. Your generosity helps ensure that new Pro-Life laws are passed, implemented, and enforced when the 85th Session of the Texas Legislature convenes on January 10, 2017. No gift is too small and no gift is too large. Lives, including yours, will be forever changed by your financial gift.
- 2nd Annual North Texas Celebration of Life
- 20th Annual Celebration of Life
- #ProLifePictureDay celebrations across Texas
- Even a “pro-choice” filmmaker recognizes overwhelming evidence of abortion breast cancer link that the mainstream media ignores
- After their parents rejected pressure to end babies’ lives in abortion, conjoined twins born alive and continue to thrive
- After hospitalizing women at his previous clinic, abortionist advertises new late-term abortion mill that is unlicensed
- Supporter Spotlight: Gary M.
- Marine fighting cancer three years after he was told he would die: “I’m thankful I don’t live in a state…where assisted suicide is legal”
- After fleeing for her life, Las Vegas mom gives birth to healthy baby boy two days after nation’s worst mass shooting
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: College Pro-Life groups to participate in Pro-Life Picture Day