With your support, we will enter the next session of the Texas Legislature appropriately armed and funded to save as many lives as possible. Your generosity helps ensure that new Pro-Life laws are passed, implemented, and enforced when the 85th Session of the Texas Legislature convenes on January 10, 2017. No gift is too small and no gift is too large. Lives, including yours, will be forever changed by your financial gift.
- Q&A: Why a Dismemberment Abortion Ban?
- Feminists for Life speaking tour expresses harsh realities of sex trafficking and abortion
- Judge extends injunction blocking state’s decision to terminate Planned Parenthood Medicaid contract
- “Never again in Waco”: Texans take a stand against proposed Planned Parenthood re-opening
- Mother healing from miscarriage: “There is hope after this heartbreak”
- Texas Legislature: Reform the Texas Advance Directive Act Now
- Is closing the Texas primaries a tool to protect Pro-Life interests?
- Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade, passes away: spent her life working to overturn the court decision that legalized abortion