Texas Right to Life invited Feminists for Life of America to tour the state and speak to medical and law schools, to inform students of the connections between sex trafficking, porn, abortion, and women’s abuse. Pro-Life groups at each school hosted Joyce McCauley-Benner to speak over a free meal for students funded by TRTL, and to learn about what they can do to help as future medical professionals and attorneys. The message was full of both harsh realities and hope: the USA is rife with sex trafficking; the average victim is abducted at age 13; traffickers use strategic practices of mental abuse to keep victims from trying to escape; many victims are forced to abort; victims who are “dropped” from a trafficking ring often turn to porn or “legal” prostitution because they have no other life skills or experience; but victims who recover are making waves of change as vocal witnesses, and finding new ways to catch perpetrators, rescue victims, and encourage women with crisis pregnancies to begin life anew by choosing love of their child over fear.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)
- Life and Love: Brenna and Nick Van Cleve (Houston Baptist University)