- This event has passed.
- WATCH: Baby Tinslee’s mother speaks out
- BREAKING: Judge denies Baby Tinslee temporary injunction
- Brother of Terri Schiavo stands with Baby Tinslee
- Texas legislators request special session to protect patients like Baby Tinslee Lewis
- Baby Tinslee’s family endures in ongoing legal battle for 10-month-old’s Right to Life
- Court hearing set for December 12 in Baby Tinslee Lewis case
- Attorney General Paxton defends Tinslee Lewis, deems 10-Day Rule unconstitutional
- AG Paxton Defends Right to Life for 9-Month-Old Baby Girl
- BREAKING: Baby Tinslee protected until December 10
- BREAKING: Baby Tinslee Lewis wins more time through court action
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- URGENT: Cook Children’s to pull plug on 9-month baby
- Two West Texas Cities Pass Ordinance Banning Abortions
- Big Spring Possible Sanctuary City for the Unborn
- Out of touch: Hollywood continues to push abortion
- Planned Parenthood’s recent annual report shows big increase in abortion and taxpayer funding
- Texas Hospital Association: The choice to end a patient’s life “should be left to medical professionals”
- Former State Representative Molly White shares abortion story in new book
- BREAKING: Baby Tinslee Lewis wins emergency relief
Hurry and register while tickets and hotels are still available!
SATURDAY, JANUARY 25 – SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2020
Boots on the Ground 2020 focuses on uniting diverse groups on one common cause: to make abortion unthinkable. Speakers will represent feminists, African-American groups, Hispanics, Catholics, Lutherans, Evangelicals, secularists, Democrats, Republicans, and more. Register now!