Researchers have begun to bombard our nation and the rest of the world with questions about how far science can and should go. Scientific breakthroughs and discovery continue unfettered, and the biomedical attacks on innocent human life threaten the sanctity of innocent human life in a far more nefarious manner than abortion. Organizations and individuals that advocate human cloning are eroding the basis for individual rights. Human life is not a commodity that should be copied and manipulated, rather a gift that should be respected and awed.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)
- Life and Love: Brenna and Nick Van Cleve (Houston Baptist University)