Texas Right to Life is always looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to carry the Pro-Life message to all corners of North Texas. For the right people, this will be very fulfilling work, which they will never want to leave. These individuals will become professional Pro-Life warriors who advance the Culture of Life and build the Kingdom of God.
As a Development Associate in North Texas, you will be a member of the North Texas regional team, which raises money for our life-saving efforts. You will also build relationships and partnerships with people and organizations across the metroplex.
- Commit to defend innocent human Life from fertilization until natural death;
- Articulate the vision, mission, and goals of Texas Right to Life;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution;
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Maintain a flexible work schedule with irregular work hours and a willingness to travel 25% of the time; and
- Offer people an opportunity to invest their time, money, and talents in the Pro-Life cause;
Description and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and solicit major gifts;
- Schedule and complete 10-15 visits per month with current identified and prospective donors across North Texas;
- Attend work related functions—including social, legislative, educational, and political events;
- Organize regional receptions for supporters; and
- Seek new donors.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Speak to local groups, clubs, and churches about the work of Texas Right to Life;
- Seek new partnerships with interested organizations across North Texas; and
- Assist with special event logistics for North Texas events.