The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Commemorating the 45th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Governor Greg Abbott declares January 22, 2018, to be Sanctity of Human Life Day in Texas
- How does Texas rank among Pro-Life states? The answer will shock you.
- Pro-Life Conference to Equip Students with Beginning of Life Knowledge
- Texas A&M University, Pro-Life Aggies
- 2017 Pro-Life Hero: Honorable Greg Bonnen, M.D., Texas House of Representatives, District 24
- 2017 Pro-Life Hero: Honorable Stephanie Klick, Texas House of Representatives, District 91
- 2017 Pro-Life Hero: Representative Valoree Swanson, Texas House District 150