The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Beto O’Rourke’s anti-Life record
- The rising tide of hate
- Cognitive dissonance: Planned Parenthood’s 3-part plan and 3% lie at odds
- 102 years of child sacrifice
- Planned Parenthood to “super-size” abortion business using YOUR tax dollars
- Peter Flores sworn in as first-ever Pro-Life Republican state senator for District 19
- Pro-Life Aggies need your help!
- Jamie Foxx shares beautiful interview with his sister who has Down syndrome