The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- White House and Pro-Life Texans Agree: No Forced DNRs
- The Jim & Michael Show 3-31-2020
- Court allows Texas to reinstate abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- Judge allows elective abortions during COVID-19 threat, Texas appeals
- Lone Texas bishop shuns anti-Life health care rationing statement
- Four student stories that’ll brighten up your day!
- Bright spot amidst pandemic: Hundreds of lives saved as abortionists forced to halt killing babies, file suit against Pro-Life state officials
- Family finds way to finalize adoption during COVID-19 crisis