The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- We Moved!
- Suit up! Get a Pro-Life t-shirt as a monthly partner
- More celebrities are sharing their abortion stories, and they all have one thing in common
- Texas Right to Life is proud to announce the class of 2019 Dr. Joseph Graham Fellows!
- New York City becomes first city to pay for elective abortions directly, as many as 500 per year
- New abortion mill opens in Houston
- Planned Parenthood sues to force Pro-Life doctors to commit abortions
- Update on Carolyn Jones
- Michigan hotel offers free stay for women seeking elective abortion