The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Contact Houston Methodist now to demand justice for Chris Dunn
- Join the movement!
- Governor Abbott signs Patient Consent bill into law, important step in restoring the protections for hospitalized patients
- Pro-Life Student Leaders Attend Summer Training with Texas Right to Life
- The Dangerous Fallacy of a Utilitarian View of Life
- Thank you, Mister Speaker
- Speaker of The Texas House, Joe Straus, gavels out sine die
- Patient consent for Do-Not-Resuscitate Orders bill headed to Governor Abbott
- Why every Pro-Life representative must attend Wednesday’s GOP caucus meeting
- Where Did the Senate Bills Go?