The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Contact Houston Methodist now to demand justice for Chris Dunn
- Join the movement!
- People across the country make dream come true for man with Down syndrome after everything he owned was destroyed in a fire
- Charlie Gard’s parents reveal treatment has come too late: “We’re so sorry we couldn’t save you, Charlie”
- Call now: Tell your representative to follow in the Senate’s footsteps
- After Texas booted Planned Parenthood, abortions and unintended pregnancies decreased
- We will spare no cost
- We will spare no effort
- Anti-Lifers Rally as Special Session Begins
- Texas Senate moves to consider Pro-Life bills in the special session