The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- What does science tell us about abortion?
- 3 celebrities’ abortion stories that highlight the lasting trauma of abortion
- Revolutionize your Pro-Life advocacy
- Texas House Republican Caucus backs Rep. Dennis Bonnen for House speaker
- Op ed: Three very personal reasons I am Pro-Life
- Dismemberment Appeal in the 5th Circuit Court Highlights Looming Supreme Court Battle
- How the international assisted suicide lobby infiltrates local politics
- Three easy ways you can save lives this Christmas