The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Williamson County DA hires prosecutor who indicted Pro-Life journalists, exonerated abortionists
- First Pro-Life victory of 85th Session – liberal gag rule thwarted
- Conservative agenda for the 2017 85th Session of the Texas Legislature
- Session begins today; meet our legislative team
- Life is our priority!
- Man whose mother abandoned him in a dumpster as a newborn: “I forgive you”
- Giving back: Sisters born prematurely now care for preemie babies
- What does repealing Obamacare mean for Grandma?