The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- Join the movement!
- Woman with cystic fibrosis rejected suicide and now hopes her story will inspire others
- Daleiden and Merritt vindicated: Court dismisses bogus charges against journalists who exposed Planned Parenthood scandal
- Abortion Fundraiser Claims Killing Babies is “an issue of love, compassion”
- Doctors Told Ruby’s Mother to Abort her Because of Her Disabilities; Now Ruby Brings Smiles to People Around the World
- Abortion Mills Continue Attempts to Silence Peaceful Pro-Life Protests
- How the Abortion Industry Harms Victims of Sex Trafficking
- Abortion activists demand Texas fund Planned Parenthood through women’s health program