The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- We Moved!
- Suit up! Get a Pro-Life t-shirt as a monthly partner
- Dennis Bonnen Must Resign
- The House is on fire
- Republican state officials and leaders fail the Pro-Life cause… again
- Teen Vogue tells young readers abortion is “popular” and gives women “freedom”
- Setting the record straight: Dennis Bonnen killed every life-saving policy
- Pro-abortion Republican receives “trailblazer” award from Texas Federation of Republican Women
- Newborn girl safely dropped off at Houston fire station, believed to be just hours old
- Texas Right to Life Ambassador spearheads local prayer campaign in Collin County