The Texas Advance Directives Act (TADA- Chapter 166.046, Health and Safety Code) allows hospitals to act against the expressed wishes of the patients and their families. The hospital’s own internal committee can decide to withdraw life-sustaining treatment for any reason —ending the life of the patient— with only ten days’ notice. Contact your legislators and tell them that Texans will not stand for this injustice any longer.
- We Moved!
- Suit up! Get a Pro-Life t-shirt as a monthly partner
- Michael King – Texas Right to Life Ambassador Spotlight
- Calling all Plano Pro-Lifers!
- These amazing doctors are treating babies once thought to be “incompatible with life”
- Second Democratic debate shows radical pro-abortion consensus
- Congressman Chip Roy, already a proven Pro-Life leader as a freshman
- Horrific: Before Roe v. Wade this woman killed babies in back alley abortions and has no regrets
- El Paso shooting victims died protecting their infant son
- The Texans running for President do not represent Texas on abortion