What would you do if your hospital said they would pull the plug against your will in just 10 days? The Texas 10-Day Rule allows hospital committees to make life-or-death decisions instead of patients and families. Don’t let this happen to you. Tell your legislators in Austin to end the 10-Day Rule!
- End the 10-Day Rule!
- Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas illegally received coronavirus funding
- Texas Congressman reminds Pro-Lifers to stay vigilant over COVID-19 funding
- BEAUTIFUL: Birthmother meets her twin sons hours before her death: “I always loved you”
- ACLU Drops Lawsuit Against Pro-Life Cities
- Life and Love: Alicia and William Hoza (University of Texas – Austin)
- Life and Love: Madison D’lorio and Luke Ayers (Trinity University)
- Life and Love: Brenna and Nick Van Cleve (Houston Baptist University)