Texas Right to Life, statewide builder of a Pro-Life Texas, seeks a motivated individual to work 15-40 hours per week as data entry associate for our headquarters in Houston. We are looking for a computer-literate (proficient in Microsoft Office 2003) and detail-oriented individual who will earn responsibility for multiple office operations including, but not limited to, data entry, file management, research, and member calling.
Employees of Texas Right to Life write for our publications including the website, weekly emails to members, and the monthly newsletter. Although the work provides broad opportunity, Journalism, English, MISY, and Communications students are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants must have a solid work ethic and understand the importance of details in daily operations.
We offer competitive salaries.
Employees commit to the following Pro-Life values:
- Human life begins at fertilization.
- A call to the purpose and ministry of Texas Right to Life.
- All innocent human life is worthy of protection regardless of age and physical or mental competence, including human life created or begun in a laboratory.
- The terminally ill are valuable to our human family, and therefore they should receive compassionate palliative care.
Commitment to each listed Pro-Life value is non-negotiable.
Interested applicants should submit:
1) a cover letter answering these questions: What does it mean to be Pro-Life? Why are you Pro-Life? What three qualities are needed in Pro-Life activists? Why do you want to work for Texas Right to Life? Do you want full or part-time employment?,
2) a resume,
3) and a sample of writing completed within the last eight months.
All submissions should be emailed to prolife@TexasRightToLife.com or faxed to 713.952.2041.