Watch: Obama urges America to protect children, with exceptions
Recently, President Obama proposed broad gun control measures in response to the tragic shooting that happened one month ago at Sandy Hook Elementary school.
The President said, "While there is no law or set of laws that can prevent every senseless act of violence completely, no piece of legislation that will prevent every tragedy, or every act of evil, if there's even one thing we can do to reduce this violence, if there's even one life that can be saved, then we've got an obligation to try it."
In addition to several proposals to congress, President Obama signed 23 executive orders intended to reduce gun violence.
If only the president would do the same for the senseless violence that occurs in the womb. Well over 1 million babies are killed by abortion every year in America. And Pro-Lifers have rightly pointed out that although President Obama mourns for the children lost in Connecticut (as we all do), he not only overlooks but encourages the killing of very young children through abortion.
Pro-choice critics have said that this observation by Pro-Lifers is in poor taste in light of recent tragedies. But what's really tasteless? Showing concern for the innocent lives of both the born and unborn, or taking a vacation from logic and pretending that children in the womb aren't people at all? What's tasteless is telling our nation that we should protect our children, except some.
- Federal judge denies abortionist exemption from Pro-Life law
Following a hearing today, a U.S. District Judge refused to allow an El Paso abortionist to continue abortions without admitting privileges required by recently passed House Bill 2.
- Texas focuses on ways to promote loving choice of adoption
The adoption process on a mother's end should be lauded and should be as accessible as possible.
- Grisly Houston abortionist sued for malpractice
Abortionist accused of killing infants born alive by twisting their necks, sued by former patient.
- Texas Pro-Life students stand in stark contrast to anti-Life efforts
The premier example of Pro-Life, youth activism in Texas can be found in the Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders, going strong since its founding in 2008.
- Texas Right to Life PAC issues 2014 Primary Endorsements
- Fighting for a chance: John Mark and all preborn Texans
Weighing just 1 pound 4 ounces, John Mark became a beacon of hope for all prebron Texans fighting for a chance to live.
- British hospitals disregard Life; burn fetal remains to heat facilites
Some hospitals in the UK have been incinerating fetal remains, and some are participating in a "waste-to-energy" program.
- Legal Attacks continue against new Texas Pro-Life law
Abortion providers launch another lawsuit against HB2, hoping to lower the health and safety standards required at abortion facilities in McAllen and El Paso.
- One Mother's story Celebrating a Life Bigger than a Filibuster
- Obama, Planned Parenthood grasping for American youth to save disastrous healthcare law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled against Planned Parenthood
- Texas Right to Life defends First Amendment
Texas Right To Life & Texas Home School Coalition Intervene in Federal Lawsuit
Ethics Commission Threatening First Amendment Rights
- US Court of Appeals gives Texas a historic Pro-Life victory again
- Court date for Hobby Lobby
The views of Hobby Lobby are in line with those of a majority of Americans, who stand in opposition to the HHS mandate's disregard for religious freedom.
- Rep. Jodie Laubenberg, Pro-Life Leaders Denounce Branch Campaign Misrepresentation
Leaders Set Record Straight: Branch Tried to Expand Third-Trimester Abortions in Texas
- Wendy Davis and Planned Parenthood President twist truth on when life begins
Davis, Richards, and even Barack Obama sing same anti-scientific tune on when Life begins.
- McAllen and Beaumont Abortuaries Close
Whole Woman's Health announced that it is closing two clinics: the Beaumont location and another facility in McAllen.
- Wendy Davis earns new title
Davis was given "Ms. Internacional" award from League of United Latin American Citizens to go along with her other title: Abortion Queen.
- The Texas Right to Life Pro-Life Revolution Advances
Texas Right to Life PAC achieved our top three goals and gained some bonus in the process.
- Election results finalized: Pro-Life movement in Texas stronger than ever
Election results show voters are not willing to settle for Pro-Life talking points. The majority of Texans only want fully committed, passionate Pro-Life leaders to represent them.