Watch: shocking numbers from Planned Parenthood
Disturbing news just released about Planned Parenthood. Hello, I'm Rachel Bohannon and this is the Texas Right to Life Network.
Just this week Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in taxpayer funding in 2011!
That's over half a billion dollars of money from you, your neighbors, and your friends right into the coffers of Planned Parenthood.
And this is even more disturbing. The report gives us the number of lives lost to abortion. Are you ready? Planned Parenthood reveals that it committed 333,964 abortions in 2011 – a record year for the organization.
But Planned Parenthood didn't have a record abortion year without a little help from its friends. It was also a record year in raking in government funding.
The abortion lobby absolutely denies that government subsidies affect the abortion rate. But the numbers say otherwise.
Over the past ten years, as Planned Parenthood's government funding has increased, so has its abortion rate.
We can fix this problem, if taxpayer dollars are spent on REAL healthcare agencies, instead of abortion businesses. But with Planned Parenthood's biggest advocate in the White House, we'll have to fight for every penny.
Want to help Texas Right to Life? Visit Texasrighttolife.com, sign up for our email alerts, and never miss breaking news.
This is Rachel with Texas Right to Life.
- ACTION ALERT: Pro-Life SB 575 is in jeopardy
- Five-year-old daughter of NFL player receives adult stem cell treatment for stage 4 cancer
- Mother: Cystic Fibrosis does not determine my son's value
- Newest in the abortion-marketing bag of tricks: abortion "navigators"
- Congratulations to our graduating Fellows!
- Movie producers secure first-ever jailhouse interview with Kermit Gosnell: "He's really happy"
- Thirteen years of legal euthanasia has led to slippery slope as woman is euthanized without her consent
- City of Budapest finds eight individuals guilty of harvesting aborted children for cosmetic treatments
- Abortion activists claim Pro-Lifers are "sexist"
In other words, if you can't win an argument, resort to name-calling.
- McKinney Planned Parenthood shuts down after residents pray for seven years
- Planned Parenthood, poised to lose late-term abortion revenue, says 20-week ban is "appalling"
- Sarah Davis cozies up to Planned Parenthood, biggest abortion perpetrator in the country
- Birthday of late Texas Right to Life founder, Dr. Joseph Graham, celebrated with four Pro-Life victories
- VICTORY in the U.S. House with passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- House Bill 3074, a first step in long road to reform, passes the Texas House of Representatives
HB 3074 is step forward in the necessary changes to Texas Advance Directives Act, but much work remains to protect hospitalized patients.
- Texas State House of Representatives passes protections for pregnant minors
As amended, HB 3994 passes final hurdle, gives pregnant minors and parents protections from a broken judicial bypass system
- TODAY: U.S. House to vote on bill that would federally protect babies from abortion starting at 20 weeks
- What Amnesty International left OUT of the story of a pregnant, ten-year-old rape victim is shocking
- Tick Tock: 84th session of Texas Legislature in final descent to nowhere
- New research suggests that fetal viability may be earlier than doctors thought