Abortion records: a legacy no one wants
Planned Parenthood has set a new record – and not a good one.
The Planned Parenthood Federation of America has out done itself by committing a record 333,964 abortions on preborn children in the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
That number is accompanied by the ever-rising flow of taxpayer dollars to the abortion giant. The total amount United States taxpayers forked over for the deadly business in 2011-2012 topped the charts at $542.4 million, a jump from the previous year’s $538.5 million.
In the annual report, Planned Parenthood still claims that abortion services account for only 3 percent of overall services. But with the average cost of an abortion estimated at $450, those 333,964 children killed awarded Planned Parenthood with a staggering $150 million – 27 percent of the women’s health center’s annual profits.
The fact that American taxpayers are forced to prop-up an abortion business that has ended the lives of nearly one million preborn children in the last three years is a tragedy.
As the fortieth anniversary of state-sanctioned child-killing nears, the time has come for the federal government to take a long look at what kind of legacy will be left for future generations to bear.
With hopeful hearts, and just three days into the 113th Congress, Pro-Life stalwarts already introduced the Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act, a bill that will cut off abortion businesses and their affiliates from receiving Title X funding.
But with 45 percent of Planned Parenthood’s annual revenue coming from the federal government, the organization is on a path to become a state-sponsored abortion enterprise. And for the abortion zealots in the Congressional and Executive Branches, they seem determined to let the killing of innocent children continue to be their legacy.
- Filings close, Texas Right to Life PAC prepares for the 2014 election cycle
Texas is ready to continue the strong Pro-Life leadership Texans have come to expect.
- Charity for free abortions targets teen girls
Propaganda campaign unfortunately has an impact on our youth because teens are inspired by their peers and the media.
- Spiritual Resource Page
- 1,000 People of Life Prayer Campaign
Join prayer warriors across Texas to save the innocent among us.
- Pope John Paul II Prays for the Unborn
The Millenial Pope spoke of the 'Unspeakable Crime of Abortion' referencing that the commandment 'You shall not kill' has 'absolute value when it refers to the innocent person.'
- Pope Benedict's Prayer for the Unborn
A theologian and philosopher, Pope Emeritus Benedict believes, 'It is necessary that society as a whole must defend the conceived child's Right to Life and the true good of the woman who can never, in any circumstances, find fulfillment in the decision to abort.'
- Pope Francis: Pray for the unborn
Misunderstood by the media, Pope Francis has frequently released teachings on the topic of abortion during his papacy.
- Pro-Life Legislators take another Stand for Life; sign brief to Fifth Circuit Court
- In Court brief, Texas Right to Life demands abortion industry prioritize lives and safety of women
Brief to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals establishes that abortion centers treat the women of Texas as future transactional customers, rather than patients afforded good medical care.
- Pain ordinance in Albuquerque hits setback
Pro-Life groups have vowed to keep fighting.
- US Supreme Court gives Texas another temporary Pro-Life victory
SCOTUS denies abortion industry's application to enjoin HB2 as lawsuit moves forward.
- National Pro-Life groups sign letter to Senate in support of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham has introduced federal legislation that will protect preborn babies who feel pain.
- Pro-Life events
Take action at Pro-Life gatherings across the state.
- Texas Right to Life announces emergency Fellowship class
Help Texas Right to Life recruit and identify Pro-Life applicants for our program who will courageously witness to the fact that all innocent human life has infinite value and must be defended.
- State protections on preborn Life inspire local government
The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Ordinance is on the November 19th ballot in Albuquerque.
- Texas Right to Life PAC Proudly Endorses Greg Abbott for Governor
As a staunch supporter of the Pro-Life cause, Greg Abbott shares all of Texas Right to Life's goals for protecting Life.
- Political Action Committee issues endorsement for Sid Miller for Agriculture Commissioner
Texans will be served well by Sid Miller because the protection of all Texans remains his top priority.
- Abortion advocates gamble on Supreme Court of the United States re: HB2
- Texas Right to Life begins 2014 endorsement process
- Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders