Abortion business takes credit for re-electing favorite president
Planned Parenthood has taken credit for pro-abortion President Barack Obama’s re-election by openly admitting that their political action committee’s plan relied on partisan scare-tactics.
The abortion conglomerate has been a long-time favorite of Barack Obama, and they were more than willing to spend whatever they had to make sure that their best supporter re-won the presidency – to the tune of $15 million.
Spending an outrageous amount of money, however, was not enough. The abortion giant had to cleave to the overly-used scare-tactic of the “War on Women,” claiming that members of the Republican Party -- and the Pro-Life Romney/Ryan ticket -- would take away abortion and women’s access to free abortion-inducing birth control. And if you listened hard enough, Planned Parenthood made it seem like Mitt Romney and his Republican cohorts wanted to take away a woman’s right to vote and her very livelihood!
Planned Parenthood executive vice president Dawn Laguens told an Emily’s List post-election panel that Planned Parenthood’s strategy was very simple: to keep undecided women’s minds preoccupied with abortion and birth control until the very last minute – until they were forced to make a decision.
“[W]e could kind of hold them in 'undecided', in particularly in the presidency, by making Mitt Romney questionable in their mind on our set of issues,” Laguens said.
Holding women politically hostage based on the notion that they couldn’t make up their minds for themselves, but rather had to rely on someone else is a pro-woman mindset? That’s news to me.
Planned Parenthood and their cronies claim to care about women, but if all they cared about was using women as pawns to elect Obama and further their life-ending business, they certainly don’t think as highly of women as they scream they do. By their own admission, women were just a stepping stone to something better, a prop to be used, the means to an end. And they got their end: four more years of destructive anti-woman and anti-child policies that will further the money-obsessed abortion business.
But after all, that’s what “women’s rights” is really all about.
Planned Parenthood can pander all they want to their favorite president, but Pro-Life states like Texas will continue to fight the abortion giant – and we will continue to win. With Pro-Life victories throughout Texas, we maintained a strong Pro-Life hold in the state House and won a Pro-Life majority in the state Senate.
Texas is ready to take the charge and lead the nation as a Pro-Life stronghold. Won’t you join us?
- Texas women are over Wendy Davis, the "abortion Barbie"
A new poll indicates that Wendy Davis has failed to charm Texas women with her empty rhetoric about claiming to care for women's health.
- Chilling political intimidation aims to halt Tea Party in Texas
Moderate Republicans in Texas seek to use the same kind of tactics used by the Obama IRS to intimidate non-profit advocacy groups who participate in political speech.
- Federal judge denies abortionist exemption from Pro-Life law
Following a hearing today, a U.S. District Judge refused to allow an El Paso abortionist to continue abortions without admitting privileges required by recently passed House Bill 2.
- Texas focuses on ways to promote loving choice of adoption
The adoption process on a mother's end should be lauded and should be as accessible as possible.
- Grisly Houston abortionist sued for malpractice
Abortionist accused of killing infants born alive by twisting their necks, sued by former patient.
- Texas Pro-Life students stand in stark contrast to anti-Life efforts
The premier example of Pro-Life, youth activism in Texas can be found in the Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders, going strong since its founding in 2008.
- Texas Right to Life PAC issues 2014 Primary Endorsements
- Fighting for a chance: John Mark and all preborn Texans
Weighing just 1 pound 4 ounces, John Mark became a beacon of hope for all prebron Texans fighting for a chance to live.
- British hospitals disregard Life; burn fetal remains to heat facilites
Some hospitals in the UK have been incinerating fetal remains, and some are participating in a "waste-to-energy" program.
- Legal Attacks continue against new Texas Pro-Life law
Abortion providers launch another lawsuit against HB2, hoping to lower the health and safety standards required at abortion facilities in McAllen and El Paso.
- One Mother's story Celebrating a Life Bigger than a Filibuster
- Obama, Planned Parenthood grasping for American youth to save disastrous healthcare law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled against Planned Parenthood
- Texas Right to Life defends First Amendment
Texas Right To Life & Texas Home School Coalition Intervene in Federal Lawsuit
Ethics Commission Threatening First Amendment Rights
- US Court of Appeals gives Texas a historic Pro-Life victory again
- Court date for Hobby Lobby
The views of Hobby Lobby are in line with those of a majority of Americans, who stand in opposition to the HHS mandate's disregard for religious freedom.
- Rep. Jodie Laubenberg, Pro-Life Leaders Denounce Branch Campaign Misrepresentation
Leaders Set Record Straight: Branch Tried to Expand Third-Trimester Abortions in Texas
- Wendy Davis and Planned Parenthood President twist truth on when life begins
Davis, Richards, and even Barack Obama sing same anti-scientific tune on when Life begins.
- McAllen and Beaumont Abortuaries Close
Whole Woman's Health announced that it is closing two clinics: the Beaumont location and another facility in McAllen.
- Wendy Davis earns new title
Davis was given "Ms. Internacional" award from League of United Latin American Citizens to go along with her other title: Abortion Queen.