Stop the Progressive War on Women
You saw the lies during the debate.
At least four times, our President reminded Americans how close he is to the most evil organization in America: Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion provider.
Here's the reality: the President is trying to attract more votes from women by spreading the myth that Planned Parenthood is a real health care clinic!
Mr. President, when you refer women to an abortion center for health care, you will never have my vote.
Consider this: in 2011, we made sure that Texas passed a law that disqualified abortion businesses from receiving taxpayer funds. Since this defunding, Planned Parenthood has closed 14 centers.
These are centers that will no longer be funded by taxpayers to prey on women in difficult positions!
In Texas, there are over 4,000 real healthcare clinics that are NOT tied to the abortion industry and provide comprehensive healthcare to women -- not just the limited services Planned Parenthood sometimes provides for a fee.
Stop the progressive war on women! Help me fight back the lies and keep Planned Parenthood from grabbing our hard-earned money, killing our unborn children, and victimizing women.
We only have 17 days, but we can reach Texans with the truth if you join other supporters to help me raise $36,453 by November 6.
Reaching Texans in battleground districts is an expensive task. But, we've already raised $3,660 towards this goal.
We're up against the powerful abortion business with millions of dollars at their disposal spreading lies about women's healthcare in our state.
- ACTION ALERT: Pro-Life SB 575 is in jeopardy
- Five-year-old daughter of NFL player receives adult stem cell treatment for stage 4 cancer
- Mother: Cystic Fibrosis does not determine my son's value
- Newest in the abortion-marketing bag of tricks: abortion "navigators"
- Congratulations to our graduating Fellows!
- Movie producers secure first-ever jailhouse interview with Kermit Gosnell: "He's really happy"
- Thirteen years of legal euthanasia has led to slippery slope as woman is euthanized without her consent
- City of Budapest finds eight individuals guilty of harvesting aborted children for cosmetic treatments
- Abortion activists claim Pro-Lifers are "sexist"
In other words, if you can't win an argument, resort to name-calling.
- McKinney Planned Parenthood shuts down after residents pray for seven years
- Planned Parenthood, poised to lose late-term abortion revenue, says 20-week ban is "appalling"
- Sarah Davis cozies up to Planned Parenthood, biggest abortion perpetrator in the country
- Birthday of late Texas Right to Life founder, Dr. Joseph Graham, celebrated with four Pro-Life victories
- VICTORY in the U.S. House with passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- House Bill 3074, a first step in long road to reform, passes the Texas House of Representatives
HB 3074 is step forward in the necessary changes to Texas Advance Directives Act, but much work remains to protect hospitalized patients.
- Texas State House of Representatives passes protections for pregnant minors
As amended, HB 3994 passes final hurdle, gives pregnant minors and parents protections from a broken judicial bypass system
- TODAY: U.S. House to vote on bill that would federally protect babies from abortion starting at 20 weeks
- What Amnesty International left OUT of the story of a pregnant, ten-year-old rape victim is shocking
- Tick Tock: 84th session of Texas Legislature in final descent to nowhere
- New research suggests that fetal viability may be earlier than doctors thought