Stop the Progressive War on Women
You saw the lies during the debate.
At least four times, our President reminded Americans how close he is to the most evil organization in America: Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion provider.
Here's the reality: the President is trying to attract more votes from women by spreading the myth that Planned Parenthood is a real health care clinic!
Mr. President, when you refer women to an abortion center for health care, you will never have my vote.
Consider this: in 2011, we made sure that Texas passed a law that disqualified abortion businesses from receiving taxpayer funds. Since this defunding, Planned Parenthood has closed 14 centers.
These are centers that will no longer be funded by taxpayers to prey on women in difficult positions!
In Texas, there are over 4,000 real healthcare clinics that are NOT tied to the abortion industry and provide comprehensive healthcare to women -- not just the limited services Planned Parenthood sometimes provides for a fee.
Stop the progressive war on women! Help me fight back the lies and keep Planned Parenthood from grabbing our hard-earned money, killing our unborn children, and victimizing women.
We only have 17 days, but we can reach Texans with the truth if you join other supporters to help me raise $36,453 by November 6.
Reaching Texans in battleground districts is an expensive task. But, we've already raised $3,660 towards this goal.
We're up against the powerful abortion business with millions of dollars at their disposal spreading lies about women's healthcare in our state.
- Federal judge denies abortionist exemption from Pro-Life law
Following a hearing today, a U.S. District Judge refused to allow an El Paso abortionist to continue abortions without admitting privileges required by recently passed House Bill 2.
- Texas focuses on ways to promote loving choice of adoption
The adoption process on a mother's end should be lauded and should be as accessible as possible.
- Grisly Houston abortionist sued for malpractice
Abortionist accused of killing infants born alive by twisting their necks, sued by former patient.
- Texas Pro-Life students stand in stark contrast to anti-Life efforts
The premier example of Pro-Life, youth activism in Texas can be found in the Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders, going strong since its founding in 2008.
- Texas Right to Life PAC issues 2014 Primary Endorsements
- Fighting for a chance: John Mark and all preborn Texans
Weighing just 1 pound 4 ounces, John Mark became a beacon of hope for all prebron Texans fighting for a chance to live.
- British hospitals disregard Life; burn fetal remains to heat facilites
Some hospitals in the UK have been incinerating fetal remains, and some are participating in a "waste-to-energy" program.
- Legal Attacks continue against new Texas Pro-Life law
Abortion providers launch another lawsuit against HB2, hoping to lower the health and safety standards required at abortion facilities in McAllen and El Paso.
- One Mother's story Celebrating a Life Bigger than a Filibuster
- Obama, Planned Parenthood grasping for American youth to save disastrous healthcare law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled against Planned Parenthood
- Texas Right to Life defends First Amendment
Texas Right To Life & Texas Home School Coalition Intervene in Federal Lawsuit
Ethics Commission Threatening First Amendment Rights
- US Court of Appeals gives Texas a historic Pro-Life victory again
- Court date for Hobby Lobby
The views of Hobby Lobby are in line with those of a majority of Americans, who stand in opposition to the HHS mandate's disregard for religious freedom.
- Rep. Jodie Laubenberg, Pro-Life Leaders Denounce Branch Campaign Misrepresentation
Leaders Set Record Straight: Branch Tried to Expand Third-Trimester Abortions in Texas
- Wendy Davis and Planned Parenthood President twist truth on when life begins
Davis, Richards, and even Barack Obama sing same anti-scientific tune on when Life begins.
- McAllen and Beaumont Abortuaries Close
Whole Woman's Health announced that it is closing two clinics: the Beaumont location and another facility in McAllen.
- Wendy Davis earns new title
Davis was given "Ms. Internacional" award from League of United Latin American Citizens to go along with her other title: Abortion Queen.
- The Texas Right to Life Pro-Life Revolution Advances
Texas Right to Life PAC achieved our top three goals and gained some bonus in the process.
- Election results finalized: Pro-Life movement in Texas stronger than ever
Election results show voters are not willing to settle for Pro-Life talking points. The majority of Texans only want fully committed, passionate Pro-Life leaders to represent them.