Update on Fort Worth abortion mega-center construction boycott
Although one contractor has already bravely abandoned a contract to help build the largest abortion facility in North Texas, more contractors have – possibly unknowingly – joined Planned Parenthood in its evil project, located at 6400 John Ryan Drive, Fort Worth, Texas.
Elizabeth Graham, Director of Texas Right to Life, said that the best way for concerned North Texas residents to oppose Planned Parenthood’s construction project is to influence the contractors.
“Our goal is to save lives by making Planned Parenthood spend more time and money on this project than budgeted. If we can’t completely stop the construction, we can delay it and make it more expensive to complete. Residents can do this by encouraging contractors to use their valuable labor on projects that benefit the community, not destroy it,” she said.
Texas Right to Life asks concerned Pro-Life Texans to respectfully contact the following companies, and encourage them to immediately cease their business relationship with Planned Parenthood, America’s chief abortion committer:
Gray Henry with Cerine Management, LLC: 214-316-0734.
Double Eagle Electric: (817) 572-0391; email@example.com
Tri Dal Ltd.: Click here to see a full list of employees with direct contact information. If you know any of the individuals listed, please contact them and kindly inform them to ask their employer to stop working with Planned Parenthood. In the past, we have found that when employees pressure their bosses to vacate a project, a chain reaction is set off within the company that can cause management to abandon a project when they otherwise would not have.
If you would like to learn of additional ways to help, contact Texas Right to Life at 713-782-5433.
- Texas women are over Wendy Davis, the "abortion Barbie"
A new poll indicates that Wendy Davis has failed to charm Texas women with her empty rhetoric about claiming to care for women's health.
- Chilling political intimidation aims to halt Tea Party in Texas
Moderate Republicans in Texas seek to use the same kind of tactics used by the Obama IRS to intimidate non-profit advocacy groups who participate in political speech.
- Federal judge denies abortionist exemption from Pro-Life law
Following a hearing today, a U.S. District Judge refused to allow an El Paso abortionist to continue abortions without admitting privileges required by recently passed House Bill 2.
- Texas focuses on ways to promote loving choice of adoption
The adoption process on a mother's end should be lauded and should be as accessible as possible.
- Grisly Houston abortionist sued for malpractice
Abortionist accused of killing infants born alive by twisting their necks, sued by former patient.
- Texas Pro-Life students stand in stark contrast to anti-Life efforts
The premier example of Pro-Life, youth activism in Texas can be found in the Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders, going strong since its founding in 2008.
- Texas Right to Life PAC issues 2014 Primary Endorsements
- Fighting for a chance: John Mark and all preborn Texans
Weighing just 1 pound 4 ounces, John Mark became a beacon of hope for all prebron Texans fighting for a chance to live.
- British hospitals disregard Life; burn fetal remains to heat facilites
Some hospitals in the UK have been incinerating fetal remains, and some are participating in a "waste-to-energy" program.
- Legal Attacks continue against new Texas Pro-Life law
Abortion providers launch another lawsuit against HB2, hoping to lower the health and safety standards required at abortion facilities in McAllen and El Paso.
- One Mother's story Celebrating a Life Bigger than a Filibuster
- Obama, Planned Parenthood grasping for American youth to save disastrous healthcare law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled against Planned Parenthood
- Texas Right to Life defends First Amendment
Texas Right To Life & Texas Home School Coalition Intervene in Federal Lawsuit
Ethics Commission Threatening First Amendment Rights
- US Court of Appeals gives Texas a historic Pro-Life victory again
- Court date for Hobby Lobby
The views of Hobby Lobby are in line with those of a majority of Americans, who stand in opposition to the HHS mandate's disregard for religious freedom.
- Rep. Jodie Laubenberg, Pro-Life Leaders Denounce Branch Campaign Misrepresentation
Leaders Set Record Straight: Branch Tried to Expand Third-Trimester Abortions in Texas
- Wendy Davis and Planned Parenthood President twist truth on when life begins
Davis, Richards, and even Barack Obama sing same anti-scientific tune on when Life begins.
- McAllen and Beaumont Abortuaries Close
Whole Woman's Health announced that it is closing two clinics: the Beaumont location and another facility in McAllen.
- Wendy Davis earns new title
Davis was given "Ms. Internacional" award from League of United Latin American Citizens to go along with her other title: Abortion Queen.