Texas Right to Life announces endorsements and certifications for 2012 elections
Texas Right to Life Political Action Committee announced the 2012 Pro-Life candidate list for the November 6th general election. The PAC screened and interviewed hundreds of candidates for local and statewide offices to determine if the candidates share Texas Right to Life’s goals and meet our stringent criteria.
“We are thrilled to support so many strong men and women who seek elected office in Texas during the primary election,” said Dr. Joseph Graham, President of Texas Right to Life. “These candidates are all unyielding Pro-Life individuals with the values and leadership Texas needs.”
Prospective endorsees undergo a rigorous screening process. Each of our endorsed and certified candidates must meet Texas Right to Life’s high standards on Pro-Life issues including abortion, stem cell research, denial of medical treatment, and government funding of the abortion industry. This is determined by each candidate completing a thorough issues-based questionnaire and a personal interview with our candidate screening panel.
In the event that two or more candidates running for the same seat are equally strong on Life issues, Texas Right to Life certifies both, rather than endorsing just one.
Texas Right to Life’s Political Action Committee helps Pro-Life men and women win elections, which contributed to the super-majority in the State House in 2011. During 2011, the 82ndState Legislative Session was the most successful session ever for the Pro-Life cause in Texas.
Texas Right to Life is the oldest and largest statewide Pro-Life organization in Texas that defends innocent human life from fertilization until natural death through legal, peaceful, and prayerful means.
View a complete list of Texas Right to Life PAC’s endorsements and certifications.
Download the 2012 Pro-Life general election voter guide.
- Filings close, Texas Right to Life PAC prepares for the 2014 election cycle
Texas is ready to continue the strong Pro-Life leadership Texans have come to expect.
- Charity for free abortions targets teen girls
Propaganda campaign unfortunately has an impact on our youth because teens are inspired by their peers and the media.
- Spiritual Resource Page
- 1,000 People of Life Prayer Campaign
Join prayer warriors across Texas to save the innocent among us.
- Pope John Paul II Prays for the Unborn
The Millenial Pope spoke of the 'Unspeakable Crime of Abortion' referencing that the commandment 'You shall not kill' has 'absolute value when it refers to the innocent person.'
- Pope Benedict's Prayer for the Unborn
A theologian and philosopher, Pope Emeritus Benedict believes, 'It is necessary that society as a whole must defend the conceived child's Right to Life and the true good of the woman who can never, in any circumstances, find fulfillment in the decision to abort.'
- Pope Francis: Pray for the unborn
Misunderstood by the media, Pope Francis has frequently released teachings on the topic of abortion during his papacy.
- Pro-Life Legislators take another Stand for Life; sign brief to Fifth Circuit Court
- In Court brief, Texas Right to Life demands abortion industry prioritize lives and safety of women
Brief to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals establishes that abortion centers treat the women of Texas as future transactional customers, rather than patients afforded good medical care.
- Pain ordinance in Albuquerque hits setback
Pro-Life groups have vowed to keep fighting.
- US Supreme Court gives Texas another temporary Pro-Life victory
SCOTUS denies abortion industry's application to enjoin HB2 as lawsuit moves forward.
- National Pro-Life groups sign letter to Senate in support of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham has introduced federal legislation that will protect preborn babies who feel pain.
- Pro-Life events
Take action at Pro-Life gatherings across the state.
- Texas Right to Life announces emergency Fellowship class
Help Texas Right to Life recruit and identify Pro-Life applicants for our program who will courageously witness to the fact that all innocent human life has infinite value and must be defended.
- State protections on preborn Life inspire local government
The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Ordinance is on the November 19th ballot in Albuquerque.
- Texas Right to Life PAC Proudly Endorses Greg Abbott for Governor
As a staunch supporter of the Pro-Life cause, Greg Abbott shares all of Texas Right to Life's goals for protecting Life.
- Political Action Committee issues endorsement for Sid Miller for Agriculture Commissioner
Texans will be served well by Sid Miller because the protection of all Texans remains his top priority.
- Abortion advocates gamble on Supreme Court of the United States re: HB2
- Texas Right to Life begins 2014 endorsement process
- Dr. Joseph Graham Fellowship for College Pro-Life Leaders