Vote Pro-Life in Houston's 2009 mayoral election
While Texas Right to Life takes pains to interview and endorse state legislative candidates across the state, we do not have the resources to effectively cover all municipal candidates in Texas' 254 counties and 1400 cities and towns.
Though Texas Right to Life is not endorsing any of the candidates for mayor, Pro-Life Houstonians must know that three of the candidates have been given 100% scores from Planned Parenthood.
These candidates, Peter Brown, Gene Locke, and Annise Parker, cannot be trusted to support Pro-Life efforts in Houston. Several trusted Houston Pro-Life activists have personally visited with Roy Morales and confirmed that he will do all he can to protect the sanctity of life as mayor of Houston.
With Planned Parenthood building the nation's largest abortion center within our city limits, we cannot afford another mayor that shares Bill White's pro-abortion policies or a mayor who has earned the full support of Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion chain.
For more information, visit HoustonCoalition.com
- Their sacrifice
- Senate Bill that protects insurance consumers from paying for abortion faces scheduling showdown
- Product developed by graduate students has saved 150,000 newborns from death
- Op-ed: Planned Parenthood assumes 'expert' status on birth control, leaves kids in the dark about side effects
- ACTION ALERT: Pro-Life SB 575 is in jeopardy
- Five-year-old daughter of NFL player receives adult stem cell treatment for stage 4 cancer
- Mother: Cystic Fibrosis does not determine my son's value
- Newest in the abortion-marketing bag of tricks: abortion "navigators"
- Congratulations to our graduating Fellows!
- Movie producers secure first-ever jailhouse interview with Kermit Gosnell: "He's really happy"
- Thirteen years of legal euthanasia has led to slippery slope as woman is euthanized without her consent
- City of Budapest finds eight individuals guilty of harvesting aborted children for cosmetic treatments
- Abortion activists claim Pro-Lifers are "sexist"
In other words, if you can't win an argument, resort to name-calling.
- McKinney Planned Parenthood shuts down after residents pray for seven years
- Planned Parenthood, poised to lose late-term abortion revenue, says 20-week ban is "appalling"
- Sarah Davis cozies up to Planned Parenthood, biggest abortion perpetrator in the country
- Birthday of late Texas Right to Life founder, Dr. Joseph Graham, celebrated with four Pro-Life victories
- VICTORY in the U.S. House with passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- House Bill 3074, a first step in long road to reform, passes the Texas House of Representatives
HB 3074 is step forward in the necessary changes to Texas Advance Directives Act, but much work remains to protect hospitalized patients.
- Texas State House of Representatives passes protections for pregnant minors
As amended, HB 3994 passes final hurdle, gives pregnant minors and parents protections from a broken judicial bypass system