#STAND4LIFE Rally: Join us Monday in Austin!
Come to Austin to Stand for Life
With Gov. Mike Huckabee
THIS Monday, July 8th – 7 p.m.
Capitol South Steps – Austin
Let’s make this the biggest rally ever!
Join us and take a stand to Protect Women and Protect Life!
Bring your friends and family!
Governor & Mrs. Mike Huckabee
Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar
Concerned Women for America
Congresswoman Marilyn Musgrave
Susan B. Anthony List
March for Life Education and Defense Fund
Dr. Robert Jeffress
Pastor First Baptist Church, Dallas
Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst
Attorney General Greg Abbott
Southern Baptists of Texas Convention
Concerned Women for America • Texans for Life
Texas Eagle Forum • Texas Right to Life
Texas Values • The Heidi Group
- Product developed by graduate students has saved 150,000 newborns from death
- Op-ed: Planned Parenthood assumes 'expert' status on birth control, leaves kids in the dark about side effects
- ACTION ALERT: Pro-Life SB 575 is in jeopardy
- Five-year-old daughter of NFL player receives adult stem cell treatment for stage 4 cancer
- Mother: Cystic Fibrosis does not determine my son's value
- Newest in the abortion-marketing bag of tricks: abortion "navigators"
- Congratulations to our graduating Fellows!
- Movie producers secure first-ever jailhouse interview with Kermit Gosnell: "He's really happy"
- Thirteen years of legal euthanasia has led to slippery slope as woman is euthanized without her consent
- City of Budapest finds eight individuals guilty of harvesting aborted children for cosmetic treatments
- Abortion activists claim Pro-Lifers are "sexist"
In other words, if you can't win an argument, resort to name-calling.
- McKinney Planned Parenthood shuts down after residents pray for seven years
- Planned Parenthood, poised to lose late-term abortion revenue, says 20-week ban is "appalling"
- Sarah Davis cozies up to Planned Parenthood, biggest abortion perpetrator in the country
- Birthday of late Texas Right to Life founder, Dr. Joseph Graham, celebrated with four Pro-Life victories
- VICTORY in the U.S. House with passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- House Bill 3074, a first step in long road to reform, passes the Texas House of Representatives
HB 3074 is step forward in the necessary changes to Texas Advance Directives Act, but much work remains to protect hospitalized patients.
- Texas State House of Representatives passes protections for pregnant minors
As amended, HB 3994 passes final hurdle, gives pregnant minors and parents protections from a broken judicial bypass system
- TODAY: U.S. House to vote on bill that would federally protect babies from abortion starting at 20 weeks
- What Amnesty International left OUT of the story of a pregnant, ten-year-old rape victim is shocking